Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What to blog about....

I haven't been posting very much lately because I feel like I have a total lack of stuff going on.  I'm like 99.9999% packed.  Just have to do some minor stuff on Friday and clean up.  I'm just enjoying the last few days here.

P finally bought his ticket home, so it is for sure he'll be here in a little over 2 weeks (SO happy).  It's funny because I am the total planner but he is all over the planning for when he's home.  It's cute.  I feel (a little) bad because I don't have much input on what we do.... 1.because I am not from Milwaukee so I don't really know places 2.I don't care, I just want to be with him. 

I mailed off P's birthday box yesterday.  We were originally planning on me coming to visit him this weekend, but he has to work on Saturday so it wouldn't really have been worth the trip.  I am really excited for him to get the box and open everything.  I will post more about what I sent once he opens everything.

Sorry for my very not exciting life....

No comments:

Post a Comment