Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post #2

So this is my second post today.  The first one I never published, I was writing from a more emotional place and decided to wait on it. 

I went to lunch with a friend.  She is one of the most amazing friends a girl can ask for.  She totally gets me and can objectively talk though stuff with me.

I have been a total shithead to P.  He's amazing that he still loves me!  Two months is just to long for us to go with out seeing each other.  I have had to much change and craziness for the month of September. 

Lately I am really having a power struggle with control.  I want to know and control so much in my life.  I know it is totally and completely impossible to do this.  I am the only person/thing I have any control of.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the future that I stop myself from enjoying all the wonderful things in the present.  I feel bad because I know I keep pressuring P to give me answers that he both may not have or is not ready to give me.

I know his trip home and some time together will be freaking great!
 And I can chill the heck out :)!

On a side note I got super cute boots today.  I can't wait to wear them, I am thinking of wearing them over skinny jeans then night I meet P's parents! Yippy!

Also pintrest is my new favorite obsession!  So many cool ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment