Thursday, September 8, 2011

Flat Lander

I am home from Florida.  The trip was not what I totally expected, needless to say I am so happy to be home.  I texted P when I landed that " I was never so happy to see cows, corn, and flat land". 

Before I left I really thought my life was changing but now it's gotten even more crazy.  I now need to find an apartment here is less than 20 days, 16 to be exact.  I am really over whelmed by this but I know that I have no choice but to find some where, at least now I am about 80 % packed and ready to roll.  P and I discussed me moving to his time zone but in the end it seems like it's best for me to stay here.  I know in my rational mind this is the best choice but my heart is sad because I know the long distance relationship will have to continue.  Over the past week he has truly shown me how amazing he is. I am placing all my trust in his judgement right now because I know he will do what is best for us.

People say it there is a reason for everything....  I know there is one for this month, I think I will go in to October knowing how strong I can be.  October is my reward still!!!! :)

On a happy note is seems like fall is really here, which means yummy pumpkin spice coffee!! YUM YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment