Several blogs I read do a Thankful Thursday post. I really like the idea of this, to remind ourselves how incredibly blessed our lives are. I feel like a turned a corner yesterday, I don't want to waste so much time being upset and freaking out. Life is great and I want to enjoy all it brings!
- My crazy family. Although it might be crazy, love abounds.
- P's patience with my whirlwind of emotions (and horrible spelling)
- My great job. I am so lucky I get to do what I love in a busy (mostly) salon with girls that (mostly) get along.
- When Violet wakes up and is such a snuggle bug in bed, so sweet and loving.
- Cool weather. I'll miss summer and being tan. But, I'm excited for jeans, boots, and sweaters.