Friday, September 16, 2011

How do you Friday

I am having a super girly Friday night.  I was trying to be super positive for the rest of the week.  For some reason when I got off of work today and talked with P I had a SUPER HUGE wave of the "I miss you"!  I sort of even try to avoid telling him how I feel because I think most of the time he doesn't really know what to say.  I mean really what can you say, of course we miss each other :).  I think I feel like this tonight because he's back from the training to where he lives.  I can't really explain it, it's all weird feelings.

Anyway I was sorta in a funk, but decided to enjoy some of the last week alone in my apartment.  So I did I multitude of facial treatments and masks.  Then painted my tootsies.  Not a crazy exciting night but still nice.  really looking forward to my girls night tomorrow.

Also got to watch Four Weddings on TLC for the first time.  It was interesting, but was a great first episode for me to watch because it was in Chicago and had a long distance couple on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment