Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not much going on

Today was uber, super, duper slow at work.  I got sent home early which is sorta a bummer. 

I came up with a cute idea for P's birthday box, it's pretty amazing.  I had some Michael's coupons so my mom and I went to get some supplies.  I ended up getting nothing other than a stamp....  But my mom remembered she has a huge crate of scrap booking stuff which she let me help myself to, SCORE!  I can't wait for him to get it!

I don't have much else to say.  LOL  I went shopping and to dinner last night.  Shopping was great but dinner was meh!  We went to Cheese Cake Factory which was waaaay more expensive then I remembered and the carrot cake was just ok.  We made plans to do some Christmas shopping together :)

  My life is finally back to not being exciting, which is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment