Saturday, November 5, 2011

A whole bunch of nothings

I am working this afternoon/evening.  Oddly enough I am actually looking forward to being at work.

I love my mom's dogs, they were my childhood pets.  But I know never ever in 100 millions years will I ever own more than 2 dogs at one time.  I have to sleep with all of hers tonight and I am already dreading it...they (the dogs) barely sleep and are uber needy.

I showed my friend Kelly how to make Key Lime Pie last night.  I have made it at least 100 times before (OK maybe not 100 but several) and have never had an issue.  It's really the easiest pie to make.  Well I epically failed with the crust.  I think it was a butter issue.  I will have to make another for her to make up for the gross crust.

I am getting more and more excited to see P.  One of the many things I am most excited for is being able to relax.  I become so calm when I am with him.  Also there won't be any dogs or loud family members to wake us up at 6am on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment