Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dreamland

I think dreams are so interesting.  I believe it's our subconscious talking to us...

I have had the wackiest dreams this week.  I think I am having some anxiety, although I feel pretty calm.  Or I could just be exhausted.

So far this week I have dreamt:
I was 6 hours late for work and was getting fired
I fell asleep at the airport waiting for my flight to see P and missed the flight
That P broke up with me, was super mean and refused to talk with me

These are all crazy things that would never happen in real life.  Thank goodness!

I got a good chunk of packing done last night.  I think I did really great at only packing for 2 days.  Usually I bring several outfit options, not this time.  One sweater for each day!  Although I may throw in an extra top or two just in case :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- I had the WEIRDEST dreams ever last night.
    Must be something with the moon ;)
    YOU'RE LEAVING SO SOON!!!!!!
    And good for you for packing so light!

    ReplyDelete