Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halls are Decked

It was back to work for me today.  I am still feeling in the dumps but there was no possible way I could not go into the salon.  I was pretty much totally booked today and for the rest of the week, which is great. 

When I got home I noticed Violet was limping really bad.  She somehow cut one of the pads on her paw.  It's a super deep cut.  I cleaned it out and put on a ton of neosporin and her cone of shame.  I hope a few days of this helps it heal so we don't have to head to the vet.  She seems really uncomfortable but I think it's more from having to wear the cone then the cut.

I decided to not wait until Saturday to put my tree up and listen to my the best Christmas album ever....Maria Carry!!  I put the tree plus just a few other Christmas decorations.  I took a few pictures but the lighting is off so I am going to try in the morning in natural lighting.

  It seems a little hard to totally get into the Christmas spirit this year.  I miss having my own house and especially kitchen.  I was feeling a little guilty thinking about not going all out with cookies. The more I thought about it I remembered I have tons of Christmas's in my future, I don't have to go crazy with baking this year.  Ahhhh the Catholic Guilt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment