Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble

I made it though the week!  It's was AMAZING and TIRING!  I am going to treat myself to a new Coach purse I saw on their factory store website earlier this week.

P get here at 0'Dark Thirty tomorrow.  I am really really excited to see him.  For some reason this time apart was really hard for me. And it was only 10 days!!  I think part of it was the week after we see each other I usually get to bask in the after glow of the trip, he's always soooo extra sweet.  This time he was in the field right away so we didn't talk for 6 days and then I went into my busy week.  It will be great to have time together again so soon.

I probably won't post again until next week.  I want to enjoy every minute of the long holiday weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment