Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thurday

I have so much to be thankful for this week!!

  • I am thankful I am still living in the joy from the weekend!  I had the best time ever and still feel so happy thinking about it!

  • I am thankful that when I am not my prettiest, most graceful, or rational P still loves me.  And can make it laugh about whatever it was later!

  • I love that I was reminded how much I enjoy sleeping in and relaxing in general.  It has been a looooong time since I was totally relaxed....it was wonderful :)

  • I am thankful I am getting my first Skype date on Saturday!! P is getting Internet and I am getting a web cam!  I am really excited to have another form of communication.

  • I am really thankful that I only have to wait 29 days to see him again.  It make the time now so much easier.  Last time we didn't know when we would see each other next, now we have 3 trips planned!  WoooooWhoooo!


I just realized this post is really focused on P, I guess I still can't stop thinking about how great last weekend was lol!  Trust me there will be lots more non relationship boring stuff ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment