Saturday, October 15, 2011

exhausted

I'm exhausted tonight!  I have been really busy at work and am working extra hours since I took off last weekend for my weekend with P.  The money is great and I never mind having to put in extra hours if the payoff is time with P :)! 

I felt bad because I left work early today.  My stomach has been crazy for the past 4 months.  I couldn't eat all day and was in so much pain.  I keep blaming it on some on going stress.  I tried to lay down and relax when I got home, but I am so bad at that.  So I made:  roasted pumpkin for soup and freezing, pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, cranberry sauce, beer bread.  Lots of yummy food for the week.  Hopefully I get my appetite back and can eat some!

I am really excited to have my first ever Skye date tonight!  P got Internet and I have my new web cam.  I am a dork and am planning on fixing my make-up and hair before we start, hahaha!  I am really missing a lot this weekend.  I think because I keep thinking that a week ago we were together and it was so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment