Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hearts

Both times P has come to visit I took several pictures.  Not anything creative or fancy just something for each of us to have to remember our time together.  When I was still living in my townhouse I was able to have a bunch on my fridge that I could always glance at.  P was telling me that he put up some of the newer pictures I sent from his most recent visit on his fridge.  It got me thinking how I really miss seeing the photos all the time.  So last night I put one in a frame.  Today after work I went to my favorite gift shop/Hallmark shop to get a really cool metal heart you hang on the wall.  It's by Demdaco, they have so many cool options.  I got little flower magnets and a set with an envelope, XOXO, and a heart.  It's really cute and I can change the photos when ever!


I probably spent way too much money on it, but I love it and it makes me so happy to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment