Saturday, October 29, 2011

lonely morning

Some days the truth glares so brightly back at me.  It is usually on Friday nights and all day Saturday.  The truth is I am living here (at my mom's) and P lives in a different time zone.  Yes, I am very happy and excited that the time we have to go between seeing each other this time was only a month (last time was over two months), and we are down to less than two weeks.  This is great!  But there are days that are still really hard.  And to be totally honest feel extremely lonely.

I have done much better at not trying so hard to control the future and ask questions that there really aren't defined answers for.  But there is still a part of me that wants to know what's next.  How long will there be different time zones, plane rides, and long phone calls?????

Sorry is this sounds down, but it's how I feel this morning.  Wishing very hard we were together.

On the other hand I am looking forward tonight.  I am going to a Halloween party with a friend.  I am thinking of being a cowgirl.  I am cheap :) and it's something I can actually make with my own clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment