Thursday, April 12, 2012

what are we waiting for

Easter weekend with P was great!  No surprise there.  Even our meeting with the priest who wouldn't look at me and told me I am P's subject and must obey him was better just because we were sitting next to each other.

As we were getting in the car to go to the airport on Monday I joked with him that I should just pack and bag and grab Violet and we should drive back to NY.  At the time it was more of a joke since we both didn't want to have to leave each other.

I went back to work yesterday and had one of the worst days ever.  I had already started feeling pretty mentally checked out, but still very attached to my clients.  We have had a TON of change in the salon in the past 4-6 months and it's not the salon I once enjoyed going into everyday.  I called P after I left and was pretty upset.  I asked him why am I doing this.  Other than my clients, of course, and the fact I love doing hair I dread going to work.

Again we brought up, this time not joking, me just coming to NY now.  Not moving yet, just a long visit.  I could leave next weekend and drive back in May for my shower.  It's so tempting.  We are both at the point where we just want to be together.  I have most of the wedding stuff done with.  Just little detail things that I can work on out there and once I get back in May.

But what would I do all day out there????  I'm guessing pack his stuff for our move into the house, clean the apartment, P90X my brain out, and cook.

What to do, what to do....  Wish someone would say "Do it!  You only live once"  or "Don't, wait until after the wedding.  Tough it out"

No comments:

Post a Comment