Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

So although not working this week so far has been a little strange and some what anxiety inducing, it hasn't been so bad. 

I have been keeping really busy with wrapping up some wedding stuff.  Such as buying 128 bottles of water at Sam's Club so that my future mother-in-law and I can rip all the labels off and stick on some new custom wedding labels in a few weeks. 

I also went to our reception site today.  I was so pleasantly surprised to see a ton of amazing improvements.  I can't wait for the party there!  It's not only going to be gorgeous but SO much fun!

Church stuff is done.  Well as long as the priest is ok with the readings we picked out...   Loved the music ladies.  They were so excited to play at our wedding.  I found out that our church only does 2-3 weddings every year, and this will be the priest first wedding at this church.  I feel like this bit of info is very enlightening.

Also have the rehearsal dinner invites being designed, the shower invites are out and are SOOOO pretty!

Lots of good stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment