Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Best is yet to be!

We took engagement photos a week ago last Sunday while P was home.  We took the train into Chicago and met up with our most amazing photographers.  They took us to several really cool spots that we off the beaten path.  P and I had so much fun, it was a great way to top off a great weekend.

They posted a teaser on their Facebook page, so I thought I would share a few of my most favorite with you.  Once I get all of them I am going to put together a book for the wedding to use as a guest book.

Smooching!

Love the sign behind us

Idea from Pintrest


One of my most favorites!

Using for the newspaper announcement

I was SOOOO freezing that I jammed my hands in his pocket!  P loves this one.

P was making faces at me while we waited for coffee to warm us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment