Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday, plus some

I am doing worse with keeping up on my blogging then I thought I would....a whole week of no posting!  Opps!  Needless to say I have been so busy with wedding planning.  It's blown both my and P's mind how fast it went to into flow blown planning.  Guess that's what happens when you give yourself six months.  But I am loving it, and can't really second guess choice since there just isn't enough time to.

I have already gotten so much done.  He is coming home tomorrow for his 4 day so we can look at reception venues.  I think we pretty much know what is our favorite already and I am hoping we can put a deposit down right away.  We are also interviewing a photographer on Monday right before I drop him back off at the airport.  Again we both really like them and I am hoping we can just give them a deposit.

I got my dress on Tuesday.  I am so absolutely over the moon about it!  I really wish I could wear it all the time!  It was so much fun trying a bunch of stuff on and at times a little trying since I was on a strict budget and had to buy off the rack since there isn't enough time to have one ordered.  While we were there I made a final choice on bridesmaid dresses also.  I love them and the color is sooooo pretty!

I have gotten a lot of research done and there's still lots and lots to do but I feel like I have a fairly good handle on things and the day is going to be beautiful because I get to marry the best guy ever!


Soooooo......  For Thankful Thursday

P is home tomorrow!!!

We are going on a sushi date to one of my very favorite places


I have my ring back after a week of being at the jeweler getting sized


I have the most wonderful loving supportive friends and future husband!  

P kindly corrects all my spelling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment