- P finally arrived after a long day of travel due to some icky winter weather
- Took at day trip to Chicago to enjoy some of the Christmas decorations
|Kris Kringle Mart|
- Had Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve.
- Spent Christmas Day with his family and watch the Bears Packers game
- Enjoyed some extra alone time together after Christmas, we spent 5 nights together!
- Took another trip the the ER for my on going stomach issues. Having a HIDA scan tomorrow.
- P met my best friend, her hubby got stuck at work and couldn't make it to dinner.
- Went to a party at one of P's friends house for NYE.
- New Years day P proposed!! We are now engaged!!
|Out to dinner to celebrate our engagement with our parents|
I can't believe how much has changed so quickly. We are already doing lots of planning, much more quickly then I think we both thought was going to happen.
As of right now we are planning on getting married on July 7, 2012. Which is 6 months from Saturday! Lots to do! I know the next few months my blog will be filled with lots of wedding details. I am beyond excited!