Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

P will be home in 8 days so we can hopefully book somewhere to have our reception

Everyone is so excited for us :)

I found out that I need a dress ASAP, luckily January is when old dress styles go on sale so I can buy off the rack

I only have to wait a few more days for my ring to be done at the jewelers and be back on my finger

It is January 5th and we have no snow and the high today is 43, whooowhooo!

P is cool as a cucumber when I am panicky about getting everything done in 6 months and is so willing to help and be involved with this wedding craziness!





PS:  I don't know how much I am going to be posting for the next six month since I am still trying to get my health straightened out and am planning our wedding and my move.  I promise to post when I can and get back to a regular basis once I get settled in my new time zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment