Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh my, it's been such a long time

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted!

The wedding was amazing!  Went off with out a hitch, other than being the hottest weekend of the year.  Everyone one we love was there with us.




The trip to New York was great too.  It was so hard to say good-bye, especially to my closest friend and her sweet daughter.  We were planning on spending one night on the road at Niagara Falls, but my hubby forgot his passport at home!  We are going to try to head out there while we are still stationed here.

About a week after we arrive in NY I found out I am PREGNANT!!!  I can hardly believe it.  I am due March 24th, about a month and a half after P leaves for the desert. 

This is such a brief overview of life, but it has been so long I thought it would be better to just jump right in to regular posts.  So that's my goal for tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your marriage and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I do have to say, March 24th is a pretty awesome birthday to have, not that I'm partial or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete