Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I got a surprise call from P last night!!!  Because of work he told me Tuesday night he couldn't be able to call again until Saturday, no big deal it was only going to be 3-4 days.  Then he called last night because he found out they are only working 12 hours shifts!  So happy to get to talk!

For my health.  Life is so very precious.

It has been in the 80's all week.  Yesterday was actually 86!  The downside is I have NO summer clothes that fit.  Yes, it's amazing I have lost all this weight.  But, holy expensive to buy a whole new wardrobe.  Plus with the money funnelling out for the wedding and some of my medical bills I still have it's makes me a little panicky.

I am sticking with P90X, it's really hard but I love waking up sore in the morning.

Only 2 more weeks to go until P is here for Easter.  It's super hard going over a month without seeing each other, but I guess it's good practice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following me btw :) Waking up sore in the morning is the best! Totally feeling you on the distance too. N. and I have been seeing each other about every 2 weeks since I moved down here. Once I move again in July we'll be going back to our old ways of every month or two.

    ReplyDelete