Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Birthday Box

I got my birthday box from P last night (Monday).  I couldn't wait to get home after being at work for what felt like a millions years.  I stayed late to get my hair done, it was very needed.

I rushed home and got onto Skpye.  P was laughing earlier in the day because I was so excited to Skype since I really don't care for it.  I was looking forward to seeing his face and getting to open all my gifts. 

He wrapped everything so cutely in colored tissue paper and even put a bow on one of the packages.  He later told me he wanted to put a ribbon around all four sides but realized he had no clue how to do it, I thought this was SO funny.

He gave me a really cute Christmas apron that I can wear while my mom and I cook Christmas dinner.
A Christmas coffee/coco mug.  I tried to get a 1/2 coffee 1/2 hot chocolate in Indiana and the girl at Starbucks was totally confused and could not make it :) so now I can make my own.  I got Wisps for when I HAVE to brush my teeth at random moments.  A pooping reindeer.  My most favorite gift a fabulous gift card to Victoria's Secret.  And a Blue Tooth thing for my car because he is the safest person I know and hates that I talk and drive.

I started posting yesterday morning at the laundry mat since we still don't have a washer.  I had a great day once the laundry mat part over with.  Did some hair, did ALL of my Christmas shopping, and had a birthday dinner with Marissa.  I got P's Christmas gift and can not wait to give it to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment